Friday, February 27, 2009

don't let their sweetness fool ya!

let's see.....what have these bad boys been up to lately? besides both getting over being sick, bryan's been beating up his older brother and doing wrestling moves on him. i recently found out brandon cut a snippet of his hair--- AGAIN. i thought his hair looked a little funny in the front but i just though it was his buzz cut that got cut a little too short. those boys drive me crazy i tell ya! [can you just see the white hairs sprouting from the top of my head?]

ok, so onto my 'therapy'. just a card & layout i did this week.





5 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love reading about your boys...makes me chuckle...I have 1 boy that keeps me on my toes, I can't imagine two..lol. sweet card and fun layout!! thanks for playing along on the 365 cards challenge! have a super weekend!

Sprytebyrd said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one... you know what I mean!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that cupcake card!! Totally Awesome and I may have to case that layout (if I ever get back into scrapbooking!)

Stamping Cafe said...

Love your card and layout, they are wonderful! The pictures of your boys are just way too sweet! :) I love ready your stories about your boys!

Hop over to my blog, I got a surprise for you.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh my!!! It's cupcake time...LOL! Delish! I love the photos of your boys...oh, that's too cute!

This N That said...

LOVE the cupcake card! I will be "borrowin" that idea in the future! Great job!

when i should be sleeping