Monday, May 17, 2010

my "terrible 3" monster

a fun LO of bryan from his 3rd birthday from january. he is DEFINITELY in his terribles 3's....in a bad way!!!!

12 comments:

Barb said...

What an adorable layout, Ivy! I love the monsters used like a banner! So clever!! Hang in there with the "terrible 3's!" My motto used to be, "This too, shall pass." :)

Maylee said...

Super fun LO with the monster garland!

donna mikasa said...

I really love this layout with my fave little monster!
The monster banner is a winner!

Toothy said...

Love the layout! Yeah Jack is totally in the terrible 3"s too.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Aww...that was a fun party!! Has it been that long? Geesh! Love that colorful, triangular background!

Alice said...

LOVE your monster banner!!!! too cute and so creative!! super layout, girl!!

Virginia L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virginia L. said...

How ADORABLE! I love the monster banners! I happen to make cards with banners in the last day or two. Yours is so FUN! Love it! Enjoy this stage... it doesn't last forever :)

~amy~ said...

such a sassy layout:) boys gotta be boys:)

Nancy said...

love the monster layout...looks like everyone had a GREAT time!
I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday
bless you,
nancy

This N That said...

What a perfect layout and how adorable are those pillows!!!

IvyandRein said...

aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what a FUN LO!

when i should be sleeping