Friday, December 17, 2010
party squared
i've been working feverishly on card sets and gifts for brandon's teachers, principal and front office staff this past week. here's a peek at them all bundled ready to be packaged. i had brandon deliver them on wednesday-friday. even his kinder teacher told me she uses the covered calendar all the time SO, naturally, i had to make her one again this year. i've gotten lots of compliments already! :) so happy when i see that the recipiant really likes something handmade!
a couple weeks ago, we had 2 birthday parties to go to in 1 day. whew.....what a day! i made some quick cards using a digi image from here. so cute! love the monster! most of them were just scraps i had out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
LUCKY teachers!! I am so glad that you share your talent with the teachers! Looks like a FUN party that Bryan had a great time :)
So nice of you to take the time to make handmade gifts for the teachers, Ivy! And what a fun party!! Love seeing the photos! Looks like they all had a fab time!
Such wonderful gifts, Ivy! Nothing like a gift that you know will be used & appreciated. Your monster cards are too cute! And Bryan looks like he had a blast at the parties.
Wow, you have been busy! Having kids will do that for you :) Love seeing the pics, as always - such sweet smiling faces. And I know that your hand-made cards and such will be treasured!
Love your creative gifts, Ivy! I am sure they will be so greatly appreciated. Thanks for sharing your fun photos too. Looks like a good time was had by all! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday Season!
Wow! You guys have been busy and having lots of fun too! Love the teachers cards! I'm glad that they appreciate them too! It's harder for me to find non-crafty friends and family to appreciate this stuff - for some reason, they just don't understand. lol.
lucky teachers! your cards are fab, girl! two parties in one day does sound pretty amazing and tiring! so glad you all had fun! have a wonderful Sunday!
Awesome teacher gifts! I can attest that teachers do, in fact love handmade gifts the most, and who wouldn't love your cards? So bright and cheery!
Have fun with the B-Boys! When I see Brandon with some girls, makes me kinda sad. He's growing up too fast!! Try to keep BryBry as he is for as long as you can!
awesome gifties and pics...okay, love your new bloggie look....sorry...I've been drowing in addressing christmas cards...btw, I got some happy mail from you...thanks soooo much...that deer card with the doily is soooooooo cute and thanks for the pic too!!!!!!
Post a Comment