here are my 3 cards that i will be teaching on 3/12 at stamp fever. please check out the link for all the deets on my FIRST CLASS EVER. eeeekkkk! wish me luck! hoping to have a sign up or 2! if you are in the OC, please think about attending this class and having some fun with lawn fawn stamps!



12 comments:
Me! Me! Me!!! Can I do a long distance class? Love your samples!! I'll be with you in spirit....Hope to see pics!
I'll be there in spirit too, Ivy! You don't need luck. . . you'll be fabulous! Love the cute cards! Have fun!
::sigh:: I WISH I could join you:)
Oh how fun!!!! I wish I could come
Is that place far from carslbad? That's where
My aunt lives & she loves to scrap/stamp ;)
Me too! These are SO adorable, Ivy! I know you are going to be a great teacher and no luck needed!
yay!! congrats on your first class, Ivy!!! i wish i lived closer. that way i can take your class and have fun making cards together!!! love love all your fab sample cards! so delightful and beautifully designed! best luck for your first class! =) have a fabulous weekend! =)
Lovey all your wonderful and bright cards, they make me so happy, it makes me forget how terribly cold it has been lately!
Yay... way to go, Ivy!! You are going to be awesome teaching, enjoy! Gorgeous gorgeous cards, love all of them... wish I could be there!! Big hugs!!
Your first teaching class! How exciting! I love your cards! They are fabulous! Every single one of them. Thanks for playing along with the Lawnscaping challenge.
Such great cards! I love the one in the middle =) TFS!
These are so awesome. Your class is going to be lots of fun
Thank you for a fun class, and especially for tying my bows!! Looking forward to the next time!!!
Post a Comment