Thursday, September 29, 2011

cards cards cards and mo' cards!

a little note
sharing the 1st 3 cards here that i will be teaching at stamp fever on october 8th from 10am-12. more info can be seen here. contact me directly or call the store to sign up! we have 2 soccer games that day but luckily, one is early in the morning and the other one in the late afternoon!
blessings

winter fox

sharing a card that involes 3 border punches. i racked my brain for a while and i finally came up with this simple solution. try it!
hanging lanterns
TFL! TGIF! (almost)

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulously Fun cards!!!! Have a great weekend Ivy!

Barb said...

Looks like it's going to be a fun class, Ivy, and a busy weekend! Love all the cards! That last one with the medallion ornaments is so creative!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Sweet! I love your border punched flowers, so cute and having them 'hang' is super neat. You will be one busy gal on that Saturday, have fun!

Maylee said...

These are awesome Ivy! I especially love the big flower one!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I LOVE all your cards Ivy!! Especially the fox and accordion flower paper punched borders ones!

Trinh said...

I love the little fox card, Ivy! I'm sure you had a great time on Saturday, sharing this wonderful hobby of ours!

Alice said...

fab cards for the class, Ivy!! so pretty and LOVE the ornaments you made. so clever!

donna mikasa said...

Awesome cards! I see Reverse Wonky Rectangles! Looks good! Love your "Ivy" style and I so wish I lived closer!

when i should be sleeping