Monster banner...i.love.it! Gotta love the sassy feel:) Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!
So fun! And I love the paper you backed this layout with - a perfect match! LOVE your blog background, too!
What a fun scrapbook page and great banner, Ivy! The banner is so fun.So glad you joined in the fun for Flashback Friday 17.0.
Oh, I remember this party! Way too cute, fun memories! Love the monsters as your banner!
Hey Ivy! I featured your fun bannerific layout on Flashback Friday today!http://flashbackfridaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/11/flashback-friday-feature-friday-on_20.htmlBTW, LOVE your bloggie banner...that owlie is cuter than CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Monster banner...i.love.it! Gotta love the sassy feel:) Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!
So fun! And I love the paper you backed this layout with - a perfect match! LOVE your blog background, too!
What a fun scrapbook page and great banner, Ivy! The banner is so fun.So glad you joined in the fun for Flashback Friday 17.0.
Oh, I remember this party! Way too cute, fun memories! Love the monsters as your banner!
Hey Ivy! I featured your fun bannerific layout on Flashback Friday today!
http://flashbackfridaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/11/flashback-friday-feature-friday-on_20.html
BTW, LOVE your bloggie banner...that owlie is cuter than CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment