brandon above
bryan below
we took advantage of the great weather last weekend. took a trip to the farmer's market. the boys love going stand to stand & trying new fuits.
yum! we left with a flat of strawberries.
succulents....want to have this in the backyard.
we went out to the great park too over the weekend.
the boys on a (fake) rock play structure
i think my heart skipped a beat when bryan did this! he's such a dare devil. he's the type of boy who jumps off from the 6th step on stairs.
we tried a new cupcake place, casey's cupcakes. when i saw the cupcakes, i thought they were a little on the frou frou side. i must say, i prefer sprinkles over these. i don't care how pretty your cupcakes are, they have to taste good. give me an ugly cupcake that taste good and i'm happy! :)
i'll be taking a break from crafting and blogging. so you may or may not see me in bloggie world. thanks to those who stuck around with me. i've been so tired lately and decided giving up some things in my life is more important. and spending time with my boys is number 1. they're growing up so fast and i don't want to miss a thing. i want to be an awesome mom. ;) i'll be posting random pics now & then.



9 comments:
Ariel just learned how to ride a two wheeler too, I had enough and took off the training wheels at the start of this season. Finally when the weather was nice I said on a Monday everyday were going outside to work on it. She let us help her on Monday and part of Tuesday but than did it herself, took her till Thursday but than she got it! I wrote a post about it! Best part was the neighbor kids who yelled encouragement or rode alongside her! Love all these photos. I am sad to see you take a break but sometimes we need to. remember it's important to have time for yourself too!
I'll miss you, Ivy - I've always loved seeing your family here. But you have your priorities exactly right - have a great summer and come back refreshed! Hugs to you and your sweet boys!
you are an awesome mom...we will miss seeing you in blog land...enjoy your summer...
I have always enjoyed your Mom stories as much as your card making stories, Ivy! Children grow up so quickly, and you need to be there for them. Take lots of photos, as you usually do, and scrap booking can come later! You are the BEST mom!
XOXO
Nancy
Happy Summer to the best mom! I keep wondering how long the boys will still give me hugs when you come down. We'll be in touch!
Such fun pics....um, I love a pretty cupcake that tastes delish:) I'm pretty sure Bryan and my boy would get along fabulously:)
yahoo for you and taking time off...good4U
We need to work on losing the training wheels with Elisia and I think your method is going to be the way to go. I recently made a similar decision regarding priorities so I understand completely. Take care of yourself and have an awesome summer with the boys!
hi .
loved ur blog..I started blogging recently & need tips from u. i would love it if u check my blog & leave ur comments. Thank you.
hi .
loved ur blog..I started blogging recently & need tips from u. i would love it if u check my blog & leave ur comments. Thank you.
Post a Comment