happy birthday Kelly!!
honored to be a part of this blog hop! you're at the right place if you came from the blog of my good friend, nancy here.
honored to be a part of this blog hop! you're at the right place if you came from the blog of my good friend, nancy here.
of course I used all lawn fawn on this card for Kelly! even added a party hat!
supplies used:
into the woods, so much to say, hats off to you, dewey decimal, say cheese (die), lawn trimmings. (all lawn fawn)
I had the pleasure of helping at winter CHA 2012 in the lawn fawn booth. my first time and it was so much fun!
the lawn fawn crew 2012
here was this past winter CHA 2013
thank you kelly for letting be a fawnie and including me in all things lawn fawn fun! one of the nicest people around and super kind & sweet! kelly & mike work extremely hard along with Erica and the success of lawn fawn is a reflection of that!
lastly, i would like to think this paper is named for me! ;) [picture hijacked at LFHQ while at work]
the next stop is the very talented cheiron here. if you want to start from the beginning of this party hop, go to the lawn fawn blog for the complete list! TFL! have a great day!



35 comments:
So sweet and adorable!
Sweet little birthday deer! Happy birthday to Kelly Marie, she is such a lovely person and deserves all the best.
such a cute card!! and I love the picture from CHA where youre behind the Polaroid frame
so totally adorable.. Happy birthday Kelly
Oh so cute!!! Love tht fawn with a party hat!!!! And the Kraft colors are just so fun and cool!!
Ivy, this is fantastic!!!! Great minds think alike! Thanks so much for joining us! Kelly is going to love your card :)
adorable card :) and love all the CHA lawn fawn pics ;)
Super cute card! I just received that paper pad, the sequins and the flair for my birthday, I can't wait to use it!
favolosa
Super fun and cute card Ivy! Such a nice write up about Lawn Fawn too! Happy Birthday to Kelly!
You sure rock this blog hop, Ivy!! Love your cute design of LF stamps! I know Kelly will love this!
Hiya sweets! So cute! Love your card and I love the logs stamped in the background! Cute Cute! ANd I spied a picture of me in there. Couldn't have someone told me to take off the grandmother sweater? LOL! So fun. The memories!!!
Sweetness; just absolute sweetness, Ivy!
Awwwww I love your sweet card! And I know Kelly will love it too!
Great post! + your card is so pretty!
cute card! love your layout. :)
So adorable! I love the little deer stamped on kraft! Such a fun look. Kelly Marie will love this!
This is so cute I love the pattern paper you used for the frame! Amazing job!
-Samantha
Sweet card. TFS
Love your card. I agree that the paper is named after you!
Super cute & adorable, Ivy!
Ahhh!!! I love this! The Kraft on Kraft is fantastic!
Ivy, your card is awesome and so sweet! :)
great card! deer to my heart ;)
Cute job!
Love the party hat on the deer! Too cute!
super adorable card...love it!
That is one adorable card! Will have to remember to try a patterned paper Polaroid! Happy Birthday to Kelly Marie!
So adorable! Love the tree BG!
Adorable!
What an amazing card!!!!!
So cute.
♫ Happy Birthday, Kelly!!
This Card is a Beauty!
This is too stinkin' cute, Ivy!!
Thank you so much for the incredible card and the kind words. You made my birthday so special! I love that patterned paper polaroid! And that Ivy paper is totally named after you!! :)
Post a Comment