hello! a few of us got together today to celebrate lawn fawn's 5th birthday with a blog hop. you should have come from the very talented Cheiron's blog. if you want to start from the beginning, start at jenn's blog here. thanks for organizing jenn!

this is a picture of me & Kelly from this past CHA! thankful that kelly & mike let's me be a part of all things lawn fawn. I get to help "work" at their warehouse. it's not work at all.....to be surrounded by all that stampy goodness? it's heaven! we have a lot of fun. great bosses! kelly, mike & erica has a built up a great company in a short span of 5 years.
here's another card to help celebrate!

thanks for stopping by! your next stop is the awesome Karin.




29 comments:
Bellooooo
Yay, a blog post from Ivy!! I'm glad you dusted off your blog to post these super cute birthday cards. Remember when we made all those Critters in Forest/Plus One cards with Kelly? Seems like forever ago. We've all come a long way since then and I'm glad to share the Lawn Fawn adventure with you, my sweet friend!
Very beautiful cards!!!
Beautiful cards - so bright and happy!!
Happy Birthday Lawn Fawn! Great cards.
I love the turtle! Very nice card.
They are so lucky to have you as a Fawnie--blue looks good on you! And your cards are adorable! Love that you got inky! Happy Birthday, Lawn Fawn! Here's to many more years of Fawny goodness!
Cute!
Your cards are both so pretty! They're so colorful and fun - perfect for a birthday card! :)
Love these cards! Thanks for the pic too! How cool!
Oh these are so super cute!!! I am one of your new followers.
Very cute cards. Love the colors you used.
Very colorful cards!
I love your cards, especially the lovely ombre butterfly. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing.
LOVE your Butterflies!
So very pretty! I'm sure LF loves them both!
Pretty birthday cards! Love the color on both of them!
Your cards are just adorable!!!
Hi Ivy,great card.
Your Butterfly Happy Birthday is so cheerful....lovely!
Love the butterfly card. Thanks for sharing.
Gorgeous cards Ivy :-) both of them are super cute and I loved seeing the photo's of you all too :-) Fabulous :-)
luv
Lols x x x
yay for blog post.. your cards are so totally cute..
Your card is SUPER CUTE!!! Love it!
Hermosas tarjetas y el colorido es divino
The turtle birthday card is so cute!
i love BOTH of your cards ivy, but that 1st one with the beautiful splattered ink and ombre sentiment is fabulous! thank you SO much for being part of this hop!!
Two amazing cards! I love how bright and colorful they both are!
Both of your cards are adorable!
Post a Comment