Friday, June 5, 2015

You're My Best Friend

hello! I don't blog much anymore but when I do, it's either for lawn fawn or for this:

if you love coffee or tea, check out the amazing cards themed with our addiction! here is my first card.
 
 
sometimes, coffee is my best friend. have a great day! TFL!

37 comments:

Jingle said...

Adorable colors! Very cute card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Excellent use of colors and patterns! Amazing card~

Annette Allen said...

adorable card Ivy.. love it

Michele K. Henderson said...

Very pretty card! Love te pretty design!

Nancy said...

So so cute!

Laura Norris said...

Love it! Wonderful papers and design!

Sylvia said...

What a sweet coffee card, Ivy, love your papers! Happy hopping!

wendy said...

so cute and so true Coffee is my best friend :)

~amy~ said...

I love it....coffee's my bff too (wink).
Thanks for linking up to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

Lori Kobular said...

Love the colors on your adorable bff card!!

Shelly said...

Super sweet card!

Jean Bullock said...

Cool card and I love the sentiment.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

You have inspired me to make one of these for my friend. I love the color choices. TFS

Connie Mercer said...

So sweet~love the card and the colors you chose:)

D.Ann C said...

Love the cheerful colors!

Happy Dance said...

This is sooo sweet! Love the papers you've used, and that sentiment cracks me up. Here we all are, feeding our double addictions, lol! Love this card. Bev

Becca Cruger said...

You'd be anyone's best friend if you showed up with that glorious cuppa! Love the bright, summery colors!

Unknown said...

Love the colors Ivy! What a fun sentiment too, hahaha

Karenladd said...

Adorable and colorful....and perfect to share with a friend!

Migdalia said...

A very SWEET card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Maura said...

I totally agree with you! lovely card!

Kate said...

Lovely card Ivy xx

Lee-Anne said...

Wonderful mix of patterns and colors! Beautiful card!

New Creations said...

Lovely pattern papers and beautiful color combo, love it!

Angeline Choo said...

Cute card and love that sentiment with the coffee cup ;)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the colors and patterns you used. Great sentiment and super cute coffee cup!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Oh how sweet! The floral paper is just precious!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

a perfectly cheery card for a perfect friend! Love it Ivy!

Milka Gubo said...

Adorable card. I like the design and colors. :-D

Mary said...

Beautiful card!!

anja curvers said...

Such a beautiful card.

Annie said...

What a great card! Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing! ~Annie

Ceal said...

Super cuteness!

Brandi R said...

Great card. Love the colors ♥

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute!!!

Cheryl said...

I hear ya! Cute card!

Patry Ro said...

Hi Ivy!! Gorgeous card!! TFS!!

when i should be sleeping