One for every day of the week. Love all of the different color cups. TFS
Great design for your coffee card. ♥ MonicaWould love for you to join my blog celebration for a chance to win some blog candy. Taylormadecards4u – My personal Blog!
Another super SWEET card! Love it!
Love your tall and skinny cup card, Ivy, the words speak it all, coffee every day! Happy hopping!
Love your long and narrow card with all the days of the week and coffee!
**love it*** so cute!!!
Ivy this is so fun..
this is super fun , great design
LOL...seriously.Super clever Ivy!Thanks for playing with us over at the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡
Got that song in my head...Sunday, Monday - coffee days!Tuesday, Wednesday - coffee days!.... : )Fab card!
Such a fun card! Love the different cups for each day of the week. And black and pink polka dots...be still my heart! So sweet. Bev
Now that's a planner I can get behind! :) Super silly and super fun!
AWK!!! This just sums it up, doesn't it? Adorable!
This is so fun! Love the different cups!
This is CUTE! Love the diff coffee cups for each day
So so cute! I like it a lot! :-D
another fun card by you Ivy! Loving how you expressed that coffee is what gets you through the week with this image!
A week full of coffee goodness! This is really a fun card - very cute!
Such a beautiful card.
Beautiful card! Love all the fun papers you used! Thanks for sharing! ~Annie
Super cute!! and how true:)
This is so doggoned cute! Love all of those bitty cups!
great card, tfs!
Love this! What a great card ♥
Super cute design! I love it.
Ha! So cute! I love all the "designer" coffee sleeves. :)
Hi Ivy!! So nice card!!!! I love it!!! TFS!!!
Post a Comment
27 comments:
One for every day of the week. Love all of the different color cups. TFS
Great design for your coffee card.
♥ Monica
Would love for you to join my blog celebration for a chance to win some blog candy.
Taylormadecards4u – My personal Blog!
Another super SWEET card! Love it!
Love your tall and skinny cup card, Ivy, the words speak it all, coffee every day! Happy hopping!
Love your long and narrow card with all the days of the week and coffee!
**love it*** so cute!!!
Ivy this is so fun..
this is super fun , great design
LOL...seriously.
Super clever Ivy!
Thanks for playing with us over at the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡
Got that song in my head...
Sunday, Monday - coffee days!
Tuesday, Wednesday - coffee days!.... : )
Fab card!
Such a fun card! Love the different cups for each day of the week. And black and pink polka dots...be still my heart! So sweet. Bev
Now that's a planner I can get behind! :) Super silly and super fun!
AWK!!! This just sums it up, doesn't it? Adorable!
This is so fun! Love the different cups!
This is CUTE! Love the diff coffee cups for each day
So so cute! I like it a lot! :-D
another fun card by you Ivy! Loving how you expressed that coffee is what gets you through the week with this image!
A week full of coffee goodness! This is really a fun card - very cute!
Such a beautiful card.
Beautiful card! Love all the fun papers you used! Thanks for sharing! ~Annie
Super cute!! and how true:)
This is so doggoned cute! Love all of those bitty cups!
great card, tfs!
Love this! What a great card ♥
Super cute design! I love it.
Ha! So cute! I love all the "designer" coffee sleeves. :)
Hi Ivy!! So nice card!!!! I love it!!! TFS!!!
Post a Comment